Sunday 8 April 2018

Cinquain poetry

The current writing focus for Team 2 is poetry. These examples are Cinquain poems written by Room 13 children.

Khloe

Family
lovely, sweet
Caring, loving, hugging
Family is the most important.
Whanau



Georgia

Boris
funny, playful
Playing, purring, scratching
He is naughty sometimes.
Kitten


Lucy

Teachers
Lovely, awesome
Laughing, teaching, helping
The best teachers in the world.
Educator



Isaac

Boss
Cute, huge
Snuggling, sleeping, eating
The coolest dog.
Canine



Detroit

Chops
Big, cute
Playing, running, digging
Chops is the best.
Canine


Tamara

School
Cool, amazing
Learnng, playing, reading
Parkview is the best.
Institution

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora team 2, good job on your poems I really like how creative the poems are and the words you guys used. They made me think about some poems I have done. I really want to know how you chose the things/people you based them on. If you want you guys can come have a look at my blog and what I have done, https://leah1218.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete