Sunday 11 February 2018

Room 13

Best Part Of Me stories

Cody

I like my hands because they grab, build and help me eat.  My hands help me pick up stuff like my toys and my soft toys. I like my hands because they help me colour in and write sentences for my mum and dad. I like my hands so much.


Benji

I love my hands because they hold the rugby ball when I run to the other side.  They hold the remote too, for sonic and the Wii.  Sonic is a driving game and the Qii is a game that you can choose any game you like.


Oliver

I like my hands because they help me fish. They wind in the reel when I have a fish on. They do all sorts of fishing like spinning or bait or fly fishing.


Jasiah

I like my hands because they help me pick up stuff and draw and write. I like my eyes because they help me see and make sure I don't trip.  I like my feet the most but not my hands.


Micah

I like my hands because they make my bed in the morning and they also brush my teeth and my hair.  And I can run and catch balls and throw them and also pick up stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment